I have a double reserved at the Westin for 2 nights of the con (Fri and Sat) and am looking for a roommate. My gmail address is my lj name.
BOSKONE HOTEL UPDATE: We have added an overflow block at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, which is about a quarter mile from the Westin, along D St. The rooms are available for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, at a rate of $199/night.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street, Boston, MA 02210
The rooms can be booked online, at https://resweb.passkey.com/go/BoskoneOverflowRoomBlock
You can also call Renaissance Reservations, at 1-877-901-6632, and ask for the Boskone Overflow Room Block. The room block will only be available until the end of the business day on Friday, January 30.
As always, if there are problems with these reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will attempt to help you.
- our block is full and we currently have no rooms available at our rate.
- if someone has a room and wants to cancel it, please write to email@example.com before doing so. If we know of someone that needs a room, we can then transfer that room to them.
- if someone wants a room and can't find one at our rate on our site in either non-party or party blocks, again, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, to tell us, and if someone cancels we may be able to transfer them.
- we are looking at overflow, probably at the Renaissance. Watch this space, as we hope to know more by early to mid next week.
- Guest of Honor: Steven Brust
- Official Artists: Charles Lang and Wendy Snow-Lang
- Featured Filkers: Maya and Jeff Bohnhoff
- Special Guest: Robert K. Wiener
- NESFA Guest: Vincent Di Fate
- Hal Clement Science Speaker: Dave Clements
If you have a hotel issue, write to email@example.com.
If you have a membership & move, write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a Website issue, write to email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter at @boskonenews or on the Boskone blog: http://boskoneblog.com/
Official Artists: Charles Lang and Wendy Snow-Lang
Featured Filkers: Maya and Jeff Bohnhoff
Special Guest: Robert K. Wiener
You can buy memberships for Boskone 52 online: http://www.nesfa.org/boskone/
The early pre-reg rate is good through Sunday, March 2 - new rates will go up on Monday, March 3.
The Pocket Program is also online at http://www.boskone.org/b51/b51pocketprogram.pdf.
The Gaming schedule is online at http://www.boskone.org/gaming.html.